SharpLink Staffing is currently seeking a Program Coordinator for one of our awesome clients in Thorofare, NJ to handle the day-to-day details of the LMS’s (Learning Management System), postings on the Education Lab, and other assigned digital projects. Each LMS is an online, interactive educational resource for physicians to earn CME credit. Educational content comes in the form of lectures, videos, text articles and interactive cases.
Program Coordinator should have the ability to work independently and to think proactively about upcoming projects or subprojects. y should have excellent computer skills, written and communication skills, time-management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and willingness to learn new skills. candidate should have an excellent attitude, be team oriented and possess technical knowledge and ability to learn new software (experience with html a plus).
Hours / Pay Range for Program Coordinator:
- Monday - Friday, Hybrid Remote Position (Typically working one day in office)
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Range: $40,000 - $47,500 per year
Job Duties for Program Coordinator:
- Establish and maintain relationships with Editorial Board members and contributors
- Manage content as it moves thought the editorial process including:
- Send invitations to new contributors
- Manage the completion of all financial disclosure forms
- Correspond with contributors to ensure that content is submitted on time
- Issue honoraria to contributors once content is submitted
- Send and Manage content to editor for editorial process
- Manage invitations, follow-up, and accurate completion of the peer-review process
- Ensure that all content is validated by the Chief Medical Editor or similar Board member
- Setup (and post) content via Sitecore
- Proof all content before it goes live and make final edits on content
- Manage the execution of live booth demonstrations at national meetings including
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met and that we receive the best discounts possible
- Working from the recruitment plan to meet our budget goals
- Attend meeting – or train associate/temp - to set up and occupy the demonstration
- Meeting with health care providers at demonstrations to explain new features and projects
- Track monthly stats and update salesforce
- Put together quarterly grantor reports.
- Review all recruitment pieces before sending to print.
- Assist Director, Digital Projects when needed
Education Lab Duties for Program Coordinator:
- Handle the posting of online activities on the Education Labs, including:
- Once files are in house, send notice to project team of process/deliverable due dates
- Set up CME Information based on the template and completed CME Information document
- Process Slides/Audio Syncs between OMA and IT
- Setup (and post) content via Sitecore
- Send content to project team for final review
- Update stats on a monthly basis
- Track all web activities via Salesforce and make sure all activities are posted on time
- Maintaining and updating department templates and forms
- The ability to develop all program correspondence for Program Managers (i.e. Invitations, Confirmation, Final correspondence).
- The ability to work with the program manager in preparation for the activity, including participating in planning calls.
- The ability to understand and work within the ACCME guidelines for continuing medical education for physicians.
- Assist with status reports as needed.
- Know and understand bill code system for projects.
- Submit honorarium for faculty
- Process invoices and stay up-to-date with budget
- Develop honorarium letters and expense forms.
Qualifications for Program Coordinator:
- Well organized, detailed oriented, needs high communications skills when dealing with clients, faculty, attendees and internal departments
- High skilled in Microsoft office (primarily word, excel, and powerpoint) and Outlook.
- 1-2 years of experience with a wysiwig html editor
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Communications