SharpLink Staffing is currently looking for a Grant Writer for one of our awesome clients in Thorofare, NJ. In this role you will prepare, submit and monitor grant requests for the procurement of support funding for CME programs.
Hours / Pay Range for Grant Writer:
- Monday - Friday, Hybrid Remote Position (Typically only one day in office)
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Range: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
Job Duties for Grant Writer:
- Develop and write letters and grant requests for medical education programs under the direction of Vice President, Business Operations
- Research relevant areas needed for grant including association information, application deadlines and association guidelines and restrictions.
- Incorporate medical direction and recruitment details into grants as supplied by the appropriate departments
- Plot and track Grant status by utilizing CRM system.
- Interact with Educational Strategy staff to develop a Request for Grant (RFG)
- Interact with Educational Strategy staff to update them on status of grant as well as supply any relevant or pertinent information that they need to relay to grantor
- Learn various grantor online systems and be able to submit grant requests online
- Continuously refine RFG process and make suggestions to improve the process
- BA or BS degree.
- Previous writing experience inclusive of sales support, proposal development and/or marketing
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Adobe InDesign experience is a plus.