Picker/Packer (2nd Shift)(West Deptford)
Sharplink Staffing currently has a Temp-to-Hire opening for Pickers / Packers for one of our clients in West Deptford, NJ who is a flower distributor. For this role we have 2nd Shift available in which you will helping pick and pack orders.
Pay Rate / Hours for Pickers / Packers:
- 2nd Shift: $15.50 an hour
Sunday: 12pm - Finish
Monday - Thursday: 1pm - Finish
Essential Responsibilities for Pickers / Packers:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pick product, handle and inspect product, ensuring good quality, in a timely manner, while minimizing/eliminating picking errors and improve order accuracy.
- Utilize RF Scanners in the picking process.
- Oversee general safety and housekeeping for your areas of responsibility, to include sweeping, removal of water from area, and emptying trash.
- Attend and participate in ongoing team meetings for continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned/required by management.
Position Requirements for Pickers / Packers:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, which requires managing within deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change in a positive manner
- Picking or warehouse experience with automated or manual processes.
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours
- Facility safety and security
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) – Policies and Procedures
- Company policies and procedures