Our client in Blackwood, NJ is seeking a QA Technician for their busy electronics assembly facility. This position has the overall responsibility for building first article assemblies in accordance with customer drawings and applicable industry standards and documenting work instruction processes for use in production.
- Drawing review
- Completes first article builds in accordance with customer drawings,applicable industry standards, and identifies required tooling as applicable.
- Generate new work instructions
- Maintaining and updating existing work instructions as needed
- Performs other QA related activities as assigned
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous experience in cable assembly environment
- Working knowledge of inspection standards, including MIL specs
- Certified to IPC WHMA-A-620 and/or J-STD-001
- Demonstrate ability with the use of hand tools and gages
- Read and interpret cable and connector drawings
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Solid working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and other computer-based applications
- Positive attitude a must
The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, have high initiative, is detail oriented, organized, and has the ability to work independently.
Hours are Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Overtime is required.