Flagger/ Road Construction
As a Traffic Control Specialist, you have the responsibility of protecting the public, your teammates, clients, and yourself. This role involves setting up construction lanes and directing traffic through construction zones. You are the first person the general public may encounter in a work zone. This is an excellent way to join a growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver/Pick-up barricades, signs and equipment from Mickleton, NJ warehouse
- Load trucks by pulling orders
- Provide maintenance on traffic control equipment
- Maintain inventory counts
- Follow safety guidelines at all times
- Truck Maintenance
- Complete Daily reports
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to work 8-12 hours a day.
- Able to work days, nights and weekends when on-call.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Be able to pass Drug Screen
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clear motor vehicle record.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must be 21 years of age.