Machine Operator - 1st & 2nd Shifts
Our client is seeking to add experienced machine operators to work on the production line for 1st & 2nd shifts. 1st shift is 6am-2:30pm and 2nd shift is 2:30pm-11pm.
The candidate selected will be an operator on the bottle and blister packaging lines.
- Enhancing quality, improving efficiency, and increasing line productivity by reducing set-up, start-up, recovery, and clean-up times.
- Maintain packaging quality by inspecting in-process and finished production, verifying conformance to specifications, identifying problems, and suggest modifications.
- Help ensure work is completed according to schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic mathematical skills and familiarity with metric system
- Proficient English reading and writing skill, must maintain current & accurate records
- Technical and mechanical aptitude and ability a strong asset
- Requires attention to detail and a desire for ensuring a high quality product
- Ability to use basic hand tools.
- Familiarity with MS Word and MS Excel and ability to use computer
This position requires a pre-employment background check and drug screen