Our client in Thorofare, NJ has an opening for a Grant Writer to prepare, submit and monitor grant requests for the procurement of support funding for CME programs.
- Develop and write letters and grant requests for medical education programs under the direction of Vice President, Business Operations
- Research relevant areas needed for grant including association information, application deadlines and association guidelines and restrictions.
- Incorporate medical direction and recruitment details into grants as supplied by the appropriate departments
- Plot and track Grant status by utilizing CRM system.
- Interact with Educational Strategy staff to develop a Request for Grant (RFG)
- Interact with Educational Strategy staff to update them on status of grant as well as supply any relevant or pertinent information that they need to relay to grantor
- Learn various grantor online systems and be able to submit grant requests online
- Continuously refine RFG process and make suggestions to improve the process
BA or BS degree. Previous writing experience inclusive of sales support, proposal development and/or marketing
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Adobe InDesign experience is a plus.