Medical Education Associate
Our client in West Deptford, NJ is seeking a Medical Education Associate to join their fast paced team.
Job Summary: Provides assistance to Associate Medical Director, Medical Research in the development, revision, and editing of needs assessments and outcomes reports. Prepares CME activities for publication and/or presentation at medical and industry meetings. Researches faculty members for use in CME/CNE/CPE activities, and develops agendas and topics for continuing medical education grants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, writes, edits, and revises needs assessments and gap analyses for medical education grant requests in various therapeutic areas
- Researches potential faculty members for placement into medical education grants
- Assists in securing additional medical writers for needs assessments, as needed
- Develops agendas and topics for medical education grants, based upon content within needs assessments
- Provides medical analysis of outcomes reports from continuing education activities
- Prepares CME activities and associated materials for publication in medical journals and/or presentation at medical and industry-related meetings
- Possesses excellent time management, multitasking and ability to deliver on schedule
- Ensures that all documents and medical content deliverables are accurate, evidence-based, and in full compliance with all ACCME, FDA, OIG requirements
- Collaborates with the staff of Business Development, Office of Medical Affairs, Program Management and Grant Development.
Minimum Qualifications: MS/MPH or medical certification preferred with experience in medical writing and education. Advanced degree of RPh, PharmD, PhD, NP, PA preferred.
Software capabilities: MS Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.