Our client in Lumberton , NJ is seeking a Warehouse Associate to assist with the organization and processing of merchandise. The associate will also be responsible for identifying a large quantity of product for classification, quality control, logging and recording all inventory received and prepped for re-sale.
- Full-Time Monday - Friday
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Verifying data such as expiration dates, SKUs and quantities
- Handling a variety of consumable products
- Manual lifting, unpacking, packaging, labeling, taping and sorting product
- Palletizing product for outbound shipments
- Break down cardboard boxes for recycling
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Obtains and conveys information such as inventory checks as needed.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective, professional business relations with suppliers. Obtains and conveys information courteously and promptly.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems or concerns.
- Previous work experience handling data, analysis or processing inventory
- Strong math skills required
- Must be able to lift of to 50 lbs repetitively throughout the day
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task under pressure is a must
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check