Our client, a pharmaceutical manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to join their growing team. This is a 2nd shift position and hours are Monday - Friday 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm.
Company benefits after temporary period (90 days)
- Verification of materials and documentation
- Proper status identification labeling of materials/ components (lifting up to 35 lbs.)
- Sampling and inspecting materials/components per specifications and approved procedures
- Perform Line Clearance and in process monitoring of packaging lines
- Complete packaging related documentation per GMP and Good Documentation Practices;
- Document issues as they arise and inform management in a timely manner
- Must be able to work OT as needed
- Minimum 1yr. experience in Pharmaceutical operations in Quality /Production
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to verbally communicate and document situations (in English)
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. repeatedly and stand for long periods of time.