Inventory Control Seasonal
Job ID: 668
Employment Type: Contract
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Inventory Control Specialist needed for our client in Swedesboro, NJ, a growing food manufacturing firm! Hours are 6:00 am – 2:30 pm Monday - Friday.
- Perform Cycle Counts on schedule and publish reports of completed work daily
- Accurately records cycle count transactions in WMS/ SL
- Prepares daily results for root cause analysis and trend identification
- Complete cycle count reconciliation checklist for each variance
- Creates all daily reporting of cycle count results
- Compiles the daily folder for review and approval
- Maintains all cycle count records in accordance to company’s' record retention policy.
- Identify material discrepancies and investigate to determine root cause and publish findings to management
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2+ years quality or food related experience
- Candidates should have Microsoft Office experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time in Warehouse setting
- Positive attitude and ability to foster good working relationships
- Able to multitask
- Excellent math skills