Forklift Operator 1st shift 3 AM - 1:30 PM
Job ID: 657
Employment Type: Contract
Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour
Forklift Operators needed for 1st shift for growing food production facility in Swedesboro. This position is 3AM-1:30PM.
Job will entail:
- Picking raw materials for next day's Production.
- Rotate stock first in first out in the Freezer and Cooler.
- Become certified in the operation of each type of forklift.
- Always work in a safe manner. Wear your seatbelt, use your horn. Work as a team.
- Keep lift in good working order; follow manufacturers operation and maintenance schedule.
- Use care when manually lifting heavy items.
- Report to Receiving Manager and Traffic Manager for special assignments for the day.
- Tag with date, ID # and allergen status every ingredient received, record lot #.
- Ensure all unused items and packaging are correctly sealed and returned to correct location.
- Report any issues with incoming materials to receiving manager and QC.
- Keep warehouse clean and neat. Sweep floors and use floor scrubber as needed.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Procedure (GMP) guidelines and to follow work procedures.
- Will understand and follow the Warehouse Management System, when applicable.
- Assist in any operations needed by Production.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School diploma/GED
- Minimum two (2) years forklift experience. Stand up/reach truck experienced at least 1 year and 2 years sit down
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday, some Saturdays are required.
- Clear background and drug screen