Production Administrative Assistant 2nd shift
Our client in Swedesboro, NJ is looking for a 2nd shift Production Admin Assistant for their busy food production facility
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent with 2 years’ experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred with 6 months experience
- Writing Skills, Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Managing Processes
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
· Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
· Must be able to sit for long periods of time
· Must be able to work in a warehouse environment
· Must not be affected by exposure to the following allergens: Milk, Eggs, Mustard, Peanuts, Seafood, Sulfites, Sesame, Soy, Tree Nuts, Wheat or Sulfites
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Hours are 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm