Job ID: 653
Employment Type: Contract
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Our client in Swedesboro is looking for an candidate to work in the shipping & receiving department to coordinating shipping duties!
2nd shift 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm Monday - Friday and pay rate is $15.00.
The position will entail:
- Schedule all outbound and inbound deliveries appointment with freight carriers via the telephone and the internet
- Create bills of ladings and use pick tickets to ascertain accurate skid counts for carriers
- Assist the department in answering and creating online quotes for customer inquiries regarding freight pricing
- Alert all necessary internal staff regarding backorders and shipping statuses
- Report discrepancies
- Assist customer service by identifying and researching customer issues that are related to the shipping (and receiving) of orders
- Follow up on warehouse inquiries made by internal departments
- Data entry
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Basic reading and math skills.
- Proficient in Excel word and outlook and the ability to use or quickly understand WMS.
- Experience in a Warehouse Environment
- Strong Computer Skills
- Deliveries Experience
- Previous Shipping and Freight Experience