Our client in West Deptford, NJ is currently seeking full time Packers to fill roles in a busy warehouse. Packers are responsible for the packaging of a variety of medical products.
Start time 10:00am - until all items are packed and ready for shipment. There is no end time assigned to this position. This is a Monday - Friday 40 hours plus Overtime on a weekly basis.
• Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
• Perform related duties as required by supervision
• May be required to stand for long periods of time
• May involve some repetitive motions
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
• Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
• Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization
• Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Perform basic visual quality inspections on products
• Maintain the production pace of other team members