Order Entry Clerk - 4pm-12am
Our client in West Deptford, NJ, is looking for an Order Entry Clerk to join their team. This position is full-time, five days a week, with Saturdays off and one other day a week. The shift is 4 PM until midnight (12 AM).
The Order Entry Clerk would be responsible for:
- Taking orders from customers/clients
- Inputting orders into internal ordering software so warehouse workers and order pullers can fulfill them
- Answering phonecalls, faxes, emails, and voicemails from customers and clients
- Customer Service: The Order Entry Clerk will work directly with customers to take their orders. Being friendly and understanding their needs is crucial to the job.
- Computer Skills: The ideal candidate will have no problem learning the internal order software system quickly. Understanding how to use a keyboard, typing, as well as computer programs like spreadsheets and Word documents is also required.
- Time Management: Speed is of the essence. Being able to manage how much time is spent on a project is important.
- Must pass pre-employment background check & drug screen.