Sanitation Worker 3rd Shift
We are seeking to fulfill multiple openings for a growing food production facility in Swedesboro, NJ. We are currently looking for sanitation workers to work 2nd shift! It would be 2pm to 10:30pm Monday through Fridays with Saturdays as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Read and sign sanitation standard operating procedures. Follow the procedures.
- Work with and around sanitation chemicals.
- Properly use all required PPE.
- Work with and around hot/ cold water.
- Use computer batching software.
- Need to be a team player/ work well with others.
- Perform given tasks from sanitation master plan.
- Perform visual inspection of completed work.
- Fill out daily paperwork.
- Safely operate a pressure washer and water hose station.
- Remove and dump trash.
- Drive a forklift.
- Work on elevated platforms/ ladders.
- Work overtime and weekends as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- One-year sanitation/ food safety & security experience in food manufacturing, preferred.