One of our growing clients is seeking a Human Resource Coordinator. This position functions as an integral part of the Human Resource team and will perform professional and administrative work by coordinating a variety of human resource functions.
The Human Resource Coordinator supports the HR Manager as needed by:
• Assist with bi-weekly payroll input
• Interview coordination.
• Distribute training manuals
• Scheduling candidates for interviews.
• Administer new hire training.
• Conduct applicant interviews as needed
• Manage daily log sheets
• Track licenses and certifications.
• Filing, faxing and scanning as needed.
• Additional responsibilities may be assigned as required.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including solid working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills and ability to take initiative and work independently.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and offer solutions.
• A willingness to learn and be flexible and open to changing priorities.
• Energetic, professional and helpful demeanor, strong work ethic and ability to lift and carry materials and supplies as needed.
This opportunity has the potential for full-time employment with the company!!!