Operations Coordinator/Contracts Compliance
Our client in Mickleton, NJ is seeking an Operations Coordinator to assist with office administration duties and customer contract compliance.
Job Description: Read all contracts to ensure all legal specifications are met and prices match. Gather all back-up documents and coordinate on-going compliance with contractors and estimators. Ensure follow up on all areas of the contract details.
Assist office staff with a wide variety of duties including, but not limited to: answering and screening calls, typing correspondence, processing invoices, filing, faxing, data entry, writing memos, spreadsheets, and general administrative duties.
• Attention to detail is a must; this is a fast-paced environment with many moving parts.
• Submit and process customer orders, track rentals and finalize jobs in the system.
• Process driver vehicle inspection reports and schedule fleet maintenance as needed.
• Assist applicants with paperwork.
• Complete daily running log.
• Conduct orientation for new hires.
• Complete inventory tracking daily.
• Answer phones and respond to faxes.
• Make calls as needed.
• Problem solve issues as they develop.
• Communicate with office staff and customers with a professional and positive attitude.
• Must be able to be trusted with highly confidential and sensitive information.
• Any other tasks as needed.
• Must have excellent phone skills.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be proficient working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ideal candidate will bring a positive attitude.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a high volume, fast paced department.
• Ability to work with highly confidential issues with discretion.