Receiving and Returns Associate
Our client in Cinnaminson, NJ is seeking a Receiving and Returns Associate for their busy distribution center.
Provides support to the Warehouse Manager and Receiving Supervisor. Assists with the organization and processing of merchandise received for returns. The associate will also be responsible for identifying a large quantity of product for classification, quality control, logging and recording all inventory received and prepped for re-sale.
Full-Time Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Actively resolve issues or concerns that pertain to work related and assigned tasks. Facilitates a “problem-solver” approach—identifies the problem, offers solutions and executes/delivers results.
Prepares a variety of documents, reports and records including Returns to Vendors, SKU and Package Changes.
Break down of skids containing returned product for processing
Build skids of product to ship to Amazon and vendors for sale and/or reimbursement
Obtains and conveys information such as inventory checks as needed.
Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective, professional business relations with suppliers. Obtains and conveys information courteously and promptly. Maintains and projects the Company’s professional reputation. Promotes goodwill and conveys a positive image of the company.
Interacts with internal departments—provides data and communicates regularly between the FBA teams, Operations, Logistics, Pricing and Accounts Payable
Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems or concerns.
Attends and participates in meetings as required.
Completes special projects as assigned
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
Processing returns from customers, Amazon and suppliers
Verifying data such as expiration dates, SKUs and quantities
Handling a variety of pet care, pest control, recreational and consumable products
Manual lifting, unpacking, packaging, labeling, taping and sorting product
Palletizing product for outbound shipments
Break down cardboard boxes for recycling
Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be English proficient
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- In-depth training provided
- Previous work experience handling data, analysis or processing inventory
- Strong math skills required
- Must be able to lift of to 50 lbs repetitively throughout the day
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task under pressure is a must
- Strong computer skills including internet, Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Sheets
- Experience working within the Amazon platform is a plus
- Able to work independently and/or on a small team is a must