Fast growing interconnect distributor and contract manufacturer has immediate openings for Wire Harness assemblers. Electro-mechanical assembly of our products includes but is not limited to mechanical, electrical and pneumatic assembly.
- Wire harness assembly experience highly preferred
- Familiarity with and ability to perform crimp and solderconnections in electrical connectors
- Knowledge of wire crimp tools, dies and soldering irons.
- Ability to read and follow wire harness assembly instructions
- Ability to gather materials and tooling necessary to perform work in an organized manner
- Familiarity with Mil Spec connectors a plus
- J-STD-001 and IPC-620 certification a plus
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum (2) years demonstrated strong hands-on soldering skills and high level workmanship
- Has assembly/production experience and a strong mechanical aptitude
- Motivated and detail oriented
- Possesses good communication skills and a great attitude.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Position is Full Time Monday-Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm