Our client in Blackwood, NJ is seeking an experienced Machinist for their busy manufacturing facility. The hours are Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Operates lathes, drill presses, milling machines, grinders and other related machine shop equipment. Must be capable of setting up and running equipment independently.
- Reads blueprints and/or drawings required for new design or secondary operations for existing designs.
- Responsible for working with various departments to build fixtures needed for production.
- Works with engineering to design and produce mold cavities using tool steel and/or other various materials.
- Assisting with set up and operation of overmolding equipment.
- Minimum 5 years experience performing precision machining.
- Experience on manual lathes, bridgeports and automated CNC milling center.
- Experience with CAMWorks or Solidworks a plus.
- Motivated and detail oriented.
- Possesses good communication skills and positive attitude.
This is a Temp to Hire position after 90 days of employment.