Our client in Millville, NJ is sekking Assembler's for their busy Metal manufacturing facility. This is a full time Monday - Friday position working dayshift 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Panel production must be completed with the highest level of quality to ensure no scratches, blemishes, dings, dents, bends or other issues resulting from poor handling.
- Panel quality must be ensured by checking that the panel is being made to proper size, shape, color and bend.
- Panel timelines are based on degree of difficulty. Assemblers will be judged on production and quality.
- Cleaniness of workplace, all workstations are to be kept clean and hazard free at all times.
- Tool Management is the responsibility of the Assembler to manage, clean and organize his/her tools at workstation.
- Spot check panel compliance
- Ability to make overall quality decisions.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Able to operate basic hand tools and power tools: tin snips, files, drills, rivet guns.
- Comfortable cutting aluminum extrusions on a miter saw.
- Ability to read standard measurements on a tape measure.
- Good attendance
- Reliable transportation
This is a Temp to Hire position after 520 work hours have been completed.