Our client in Millville, NJ is seeking a Maintenance/Groundskeeper for their busy manufacturing facility. This is a Monday - Friday day shift position that is Temp to Hire after 520 hours of completed work. This position is responsible for the upkeep of grounds, production floor, building exteriors, parking lots and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors, office, parking lots and production floor.
- Removal of trash and recycling from office areas daily. Assist Production Manager with assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner. Assist in the cleaning of production floor and workstations.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal, report any maintenance concerns for repairs on equipment and assist management team with various tasks.
- Operation of Forklift
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner,learns and complies with all company, local, state and federal safety guidelines.
Tenacity and Drive
Opportunity for Advancement:
Attendance is an imperative job function.