SharpLink Staffing is celebrating National Staffing Week by launching our 1st annual “Temporary Worker of the Year” contest.
The program honors a current or former SharpLink Staffing placed employee who is a standout in their career and throughout their company in each of our divisions; Admin/HR/Accounting, Industrial, IT, and Legal.
These are some of the benefits of winning:
- Recognition via a news release, social media and website.
- $100 gift certificate to favorite restaurant
- To qualify for nomination, the employee must have been staffed through SharpLink Staffing in past year.
- SharpLink must be able to disclose the name of the client company where the employee works.
- The employee must understand that he or she will serve as a “face” of SharpLink and will be required to participate in a photoshoot for release.
Companies are free to nominate more than one employee. Nominations accepted by sending to email@example.com by September 29th. Winner announced on October 5th.